Home.               About.               Contact.              

Monday, 18 August 2014

Taking on the Kimono Trend






//Tile Print Kimono//Black shift dress// black clutch bag// Swallow Necklace from Accersorize// Black Jelly shoes// Watch from asos//

I really have loved the kimono trend this summer and you have no idea how hard its been not to buy tons of them.  But I made a promise to myself that I would control my floral clothes addiction and put a stop to buying to many clothes. I stumbled across this beautiful Kimono from New Look and I had to have it, as of the tile print pattern and the crochet trim plus its great for nights out hence why I've styled it with a little black dress from Misguided. I managed to get the dress for a £10 in the sale which was a definite bargain plus its extremely flattering and so comfy. And no one can resist a little black dress.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute look. The kimono really pulls it together - very chic! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the prettiest kimono I've seen, very nice!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I just couldn't resist buying it :')

      Delete
  3. I love kimonos, such a pretty trend! I nearly bought a long one from Primark but chickened out in the end. This is gorgeous though, and the dress is such a bargain for £10!

    India /Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and aw you should have bought it! Long one's look so nice as well and I know right, sales are just the best thing to happen ^^ x

      Delete