Home.               About.               Contact.              

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Problematic Skin Savours : Body Shop




I've battled with my skin for years and constantly tried and felt let down by face washes that are supposed to tackle spots yet just lead to worse skin. I decided to try body shop as I've heard great things even if the price was a bit of putting, Its worth the money without a doubt. I started using the seaweed face wash a couple of months back its aimed for combination skin and I doubt I will ever use any of than this as its great. My skin has cleared up so much its insane, of course I still get the odd breakout. Its so great having spot prone skin ;) After the face wash did wonders for me I decided to splurge a bit more and bought the seaweed toner and the day cream. The toner is great and unlike others doesn't leave your face feeling over dry as for the day cream, its excellent. It keeps my face matte all day, and controls my oily t zone while still being extremely moisturising. 
The next to item's are from the tea tree range. I was on the lookout for some sort of exfoilator/ face scrub and when I stumbled across this tea tree one, I thought well why not. It is a super lovely face scrub, and my face is left so refreshed after use however its quite drying so best used a once or twice a week. The last item is the Blemish fade night lotion, which is basically just an over night moisturiser however it fights spots and gets rid of blemish marks etc. I've only been using it a couple of days but I can already see the difference it makes. The blemish marks are fading and its all down to this beauty of a product.
Overall the body shop skin care range has literally helped my skin so much its unbelievable for the first time i a while my skin is actually under control. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with spot prone, oily combination skin as its worth a try! 

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I have heard so much about this range, never tried it myself but I know it helped my housemate tremendously in the past.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely review :) thank you for sharing xxxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments ^^ x

    ReplyDelete