Home.               About.               Contact.              

Sunday, 31 August 2014

My favourites for August 2014





So its officially the end of summer with today being the last day of August. It's crazy to think tomorrow is September then the day after I turn 20 and shortly I'm moving out! Anyhow to avoid panicking, I shall get back to all the things I've Loved this month.
First of its stationary, I think the best thing about starting a new year of education is being able to shop for new stationary. I bought a couple of cutesy things in paperchase but I loved this little notebook the best, its so cute plus I just have to have my notebook as I have a thing for writing lists. Another favourite for this month has to be books, one that has stood out for me is It by Alexa Chung mainly because its such a fun and inspirational fashion read.
A favourite post would be incomplete without some good old beauty products thrown in. The Clinique High Impact Mascara has easily become my favourite this month, its literally amazing it makes my eyelashes look incredible. Next is the Number 4 prep & protect which I received in my birchbox this month and I love it. It controls my frizzy hair and even smooths it so I don't even need to straighten my hair after blow drying any more. 
Another favourite is this Model's Own Rhubarb and Custard Nail Polish. I have such a massive sweet tooth so when I heard about there scented sweet collection range I just had to try it. Even though the scent doesn't last long the colour is such a cute glittery red.
I got my nose pierced a couple of months back, and have been waiting ages to be able to wear some nose rings. I got this pack of three smalls ones and just loved the range of colours, from multicoloured metallic to black and silver plus for £8 there a bargain!
On the topic of Bargains, I would have to say my best bargain of the month is this gorgeous purple cotton rag rug. I was going to buy a similar one in Urban Outfitters but while I was in Leeds a friend of mine suggested this shop to me called yellow sunrise. So I ended up buying this for only £13 and its beautiful and so so soft. Cannot wait to put it in my new flat! 

Have you tried any of these and what have your favourites been this month?

6 comments:

  1. I really need to try the Clinique mascara, it looks amazing

    Emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is perfect, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Clinique High Impact mascara but sounds worth checking out soon.

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want It by Alexa Chung :) great favourites! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an inspirational read! Aww thank you that means a lot. Your blog is incredible and I've followed you back :3 x

      Delete