Home.               About.               Contact.              

Saturday, 9 August 2014

Homeware wishlist


In a month's time I will be moving out and living in my new flat. I'm super excited yet extremely nervous at the same time mainly because there are so many things needed. At the moment I'm mainly looking around for decorative accessories at the moment to liven up my room with. I've stumbled across some great things mainly from Debenhams, they literally have the nicest homeware its just a shame I cant afford it all. But two Items I do really love from there is this cute little cushion and this adorable deer trinket pot which is only a £5. The other two Items I'm loving are for the kitchen, first one being these cute little chalk board jars, which are available in blue and green. Then these Kilner drinking Jar's as I think they are perfect. The Last two Items are more stationary based. Go stationary is one of my favourite places to get notepads etc as they have some beautiful designs and this coral bloom diary is just a prime example of that. Last are these cute cut out desk tidy's which I think would be great to store stationary or for other little trinkets.

1 comment:

  1. Your post just reminded me to get a diary! I am quite tired of using my iPhones notes, I am not the fastest typer at the first place so am planning to go back old school.

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete