Home.               About.               Contact.              

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Away We Go : August Birchbox 2014





This is a bit of a late post but I was on holiday when it arrived so as you can imagine when I came home and saw my Birchbox I was beyond excited for it. Especially due to how incredible last month's was. The first thing I adored when I opened my box was the cute clear bag that everything came in, I'm just extremely gutted that mine is broken and doesn't have a zip on it.  However slight sadness aside this month's box is filled with goodies.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect - This has to be one of my favourite things without a doubt. It's a leave in conditioning spray that de tangles and protects against heat & sun damage. I put it on damp hair, and seriously after blow drying my hair is just frizz but with this wonder on, its actually manageable. I've even not had to straighten my hair its that magic.

Chella Highlighter Pencil - This is again another of my favourites in the box mainly because its so versatile and such a nice nude colour. Not to mention it blends perfectly and doesn't cake with other make-up. It's a great little make up essential.

Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil - As I have Oily skin, I haven't even attempted to put this oil on my skin mainly because its aimed for drier skin that needs hydration.  So this product is a bit pointless for me but I've given it to my mum to test out instead.

Vasanti Face Rejuvenatior - Exfoliators are always an essential no matter what skin type you are. I do already have a body shop one I swear by but this one was rather good, it definitely did to what it says and left me with a refreshed complexion. However Its quite a pricey item, so I doubt I would ever repurchase.

Supergoop! Daily correct CC Cream - This was the first cc cream I've tried and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it covered imperfections while leaving my skin feel breathable. However for an extremely pale girl like myself the colour was way to dark for me. It mentions being a natural self adjusting shade but unfortunately it just left me orange.

This month hasn't been as great as last month's however there isn't a doubt that they've packed in some good products not to mention some brand's that I've never heard of.  This is also going to be my last Birchbox, nothing to do with the product, as the boxes I've received have all been great but its just not necessarily things I need.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box, the highlighter sounds like a good product.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite a good box, and the highlighter is fab has easily become a favourite!

      Delete